# After Sale Service
# Technical Support
The FlyDog SDR Project provides technical support to users free of charge after the purchase of the FlyDog SDR.
The technical support provided by FlyDog SDR Project to the user includes but is not limited to the following
- Guidance on the operation and correct use of the FlyDog SDR
- Provide users with relevant documentation, including system distributions and related software
- Provide users with value-added services such as reverse proxy
- Help users identify the cause of problems when they occur
Technical support can be obtained through the following methods.
- Sending an email to [email protected]
- Obtaining technical support from a dealer or distributor
In order to obtain technical support, the user will need to provide the relevant documents to prove that they have purchased the FlyDog SDR.
The user can prove this in any of the following ways.
- The built-in serial number of FlyDog SDR, which you can obtain from the Network tab on the administration
- The order number from the dealer or distributor where the purchase was made
# Warranty Service
The FlyDog SDR is covered by a free one year warranty from the date of purchase.
The warranty offered by the FlyDog SDR Project is as follows.
- FlyDog SDR itself
- Raspberry Pi in the complete kit
- The SD card included with the Raspberry Pi in the kit
Once it has been determined that there is a problem with the device and a warranty is required, the user can contact their dealer or distributor to obtain warranty service. The user is responsible for shipping costs during the repair process.
The following cases are not covered by the free warranty, but the FlyDog SDR Project will provide maintenance and repairs for a fee.
- The user does not provide a valid FlyDog SDR built-in serial number or order number, or the information provided does not match the records of the dealer or distributor
- Routine cleaning or routine maintenance of the product
- Failure or damage caused by incorrect installation, operation or maintenance
- Failure or damage due to non-compliant use of the product, including but not limited to: failure to use in the specified working environment
- Failure or damage caused by improper storage (e.g. liquid ingress, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unauthorised dismantling, repair or modification by unqualified persons
- Failure or damage caused by accident, natural disaster or force majeure
- Failure or damage caused by improper packing or handling during the repair process
- Extreme or external factors beyond the control of FlyDog SDR, including but not limited to: power failure, fluctuation or interruption in the user's home
# Returns and Exchanges
For returns and exchanges, the user needs to follow the dealer's rules, which are particularly important for purchasers from overseas.
For more information on returns and exchanges, please ask your dealer for details.